`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dilemma...You Decide The Outcome ! SCANS

RE: Dilemma...You Decide The Outcome ! SCANS
(06-23-2011, 12:16 AM)jrod1022 Wrote: Is that a lot to spend on a pujols auto bat ?
Umm.......NO!
Sell that card and buy the bat!
That is such a nice bat with a clean and crisp auto. Also with COA's from MLB to boot.

Yeah i guess even if it is 700 bucks....when he hits 750-800 Homeruns.....3000 hits....Breaks the RBI record.....and has his multiple MVP's and World Series Rings this purchase will pay off when the bats worth 3000 grand when he goes into the Hall
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

I concur... Strasburg's value is going to diminish over time, but Pujols' is going to rise. Sell the card, buy the bat, and the sooner the better! Even if you have to pay a bit over, for a bat and an autograph as nice as that one, it's totally worth it!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Yeah the more i think about it the more i like the idea of having the bat in my possession. The card really doesn't mean much to me compared to when i see that bat on my wall everyday...it will be worth it

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

"You have a great collection of autographs.....A lifetime worth if you ask me lol"

Thank you. IP graphs are my passion. I only started collecting cards (game-used) a little over a year and a half ago when IP graphs dried up in my area. But when I can get one I do.

"The bat might be pushing the 700 dollar mark.....think i should still go after it and possibly pay the little extra difference if there is any ? is that a lot to spend on a pujols auto bat ?"

$700 is quite a bit for the bat but it's not like the price will go down. I have seen his bats go for anywhere from $250 to $850. I have not seen what the cost is to get a bat signed at a show.

...Rick
My PC & Trade... http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss22/...rts_Teams/

My trade items are at the bottom of my bucket listed as "Trade - (Type of Card)"

I'm always looking for HOF game-used in all sports...

Yeah 700 is a bit but if i can get that for the card i would deff trade the card for the bat straight up now that i have posted this thread and heard a lot of opinions.

(06-22-2011, 10:16 PM)jbmm161 Wrote: Sell that card quick and buy that bat it's sweet!
+1 before somebody else does

Get the Pujols bat! Its a thing of beauty.

Im going to go after the bat i believe.....Its just to beautiful of a piece to pass up

(06-22-2011, 10:13 PM)jrod1022 Wrote: [Image: KGrHqVhkE3v5wfmPBOU2MnPPQ0_3.jpg]
Why is the top and bottom of the bat distorted?? or is that just the pic?
They dont seem flat.