`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody going to the Houston show this weekend?

Anybody going to the Houston show this weekend?
I plan on going Friday after work. Anybody else?

RE: Anybody going to the Houston show this weekend?
would you be on the lookout for DeMarco Murray 1/1's for me please. i heard a rumor that a superfractor auto from leaf was there last show
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(06-22-2011, 08:37 PM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: would you be on the lookout for DeMarco Murray 1/1's for me please. i heard a rumor that a superfractor auto from leaf was there last show
I'll keep an eye out for it

I plan on going tho now I dont know if I'll be home in time. Talk of releasing us but as of now I get to sit here for another week Sad Sad thing is I would have been home today or tomorrow had there been no problems Sad
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I will be there, and it looks like I'm going to set up with a dealer friend. So I'll try trading for some good stuff.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

I'm going. Looking for some auto's to complete a couple of sets. It's also a great place to buy hobby boxes. 10-20% off the LCS prices.
I collect high end autos of all current and former University of Houston players in football and basketball and Kobe Bryant.

=http://www.mybannermaker.com][Image: jpIrh.gif][/URL].

(06-22-2011, 09:02 PM)branesergen Wrote: I plan on going tho now I dont know if I'll be home in time. Talk of releasing us but as of now I get to sit here for another week Sad Sad thing is I would have been home today or tomorrow had there been no problems Sad
Hope you get to make it
(06-23-2011, 02:13 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: I will be there, and it looks like I'm going to set up with a dealer friend. So I'll try trading for some good stuff.
You know I think we met each other two years ago and at the show. I could be wrong though. I'm on SCF as well.

If your guy has any Favre, Rodgers, or Brandon Tate tell him to bring it along.
(06-23-2011, 02:24 PM)cougarpoop Wrote: I'm going. Looking for some auto's to complete a couple of sets. It's also a great place to buy hobby boxes. 10-20% off the LCS prices.
I'll be looking for guys in my sigs and need supplies as well.