`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it just me or..

RE: is it just me or..
The Elite base look pretty decent, but I have to agree that the combine outfits on the rookies are really getting old. C'mon CBA agreement! Let's get those guys in actual uniforms.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

I would agree. And it seems like they are using cheaper cardboard so its a lot flimsy and seems to damage cards easier.

TBH the early release merch always looks like poo!
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

(06-22-2011, 09:13 AM)weslamb Wrote: TBH the early release merch always looks like poo!
For the most part, I would agree. Elite usually does some nice things though, especially with the Passing theTorch and Throwback Threads (which this year will be in booklet format). These products have most value for the rookie cards and autos because of all the early hopes and speculations.

OT: Am I the only one tired of booklet cards already? They look nice, true. However, to view the interior requires a lot of handling and wear and tear on the spine. There's not a great method to grade or show the card without handling.

(06-22-2011, 11:00 AM)melcmd Wrote: For the most part, I would agree. Elite usually does some nice things though, especially with the Passing theTorch and Throwback Threads (which this year will be in booklet format). These products have most value for the rookie cards and autos because of all the early hopes and speculations.

OT: Am I the only one tired of booklet cards already? They look nice, true. However, to view the interior requires a lot of handling and wear and tear on the spine. There's not a great method to grade or show the card without handling.
totally agree.. i think with the design they should make a hard case especially for these types of cards... ive even seen one graded and the case is HUGE! not very necessary if u ask me.

cant believe im saying this but, maybe its a good year to boycott the nfl/nflpa. i know, a full-on boycott will never happen but cmon man we have millionaires bickering with billionaires over our money! watch the season (if we have one) on tv but dont spend a dime on anything with the nfl or nflpa logo on it. empty seats and no merchandise sales might remind them of where the money comes from!!! just like gasoline, the quality will get lower and the price will get higher as long as we keep paying.... of course buying and trading with each other wouldnt be affected LOL
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams