Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone ever seen this on ebay? Purchase question
Question 
Anyone ever seen this on ebay? Purchase question
What is with that hour glass for whether the item was paid for or not?? If you scroll over it, it says the payment is processing. I've only seen this as a black or white issue...either the dollar sign is there for paid or there is nothing there. Anyone know?

[Image: ebaypurchase.jpg]
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

RE: Anyone ever seen this on ebay? Purchase question
I've never seen that before, but I have been having some issues with payment on eBay today, it took me about 4 tries to finally get it to work, the first time it said there was an error, and the 2nd and 3rd times when I logged into PayPal, it said "You are already logged into PayPal" and there wasn't anything else to click.
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I think it means it was paid with an e-check, which takes a couple days to transfer. I've accidentally done that thru paypal before. Not completely positive on my answer though.
[Image: philliesguy2.png]
i collect phillies autographs.
i also collect robert andino & carmelo anthony.

It's one of two things, either an echeck or ebay didn't receive full notification from paypal for some reason. You have to go by whatever it says in your paypal account. I hate echecks, the only reason people use them is either they don't have the money but have to pay in a certain amount of time OR they don't understand that an instant transfer is the same thing but gives the seller the money instantly and just comes out of their bank account in 2-3 days instead of 5-8. Paypal should eliminate the feature.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

yeah most likely an echeck on paypal takes a few days to clear
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Pretty sure its an Echeck. I have gotten paid with those 5 or 6 times and that's the symbol that displays

hmmmmmm, guess I clicked that by accident?

thanks for the responses
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Means payment is processing. You've made payment but it hasn't cleared or fully deposited in sellers account-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

Usually it's an e-check, but sometimes it means they sent the payment to the wrong address. If it doesn't say anything about a pending payment in your Paypal account, they may have made a typo in the address they wanted to send the payment to.

That happened to me once. The sellers PayPal account was no longer active, but was still associated with his eBay account. So when I tried to make the payment, it never transfered and was pending.
[Image: bWSA7.png]
Collecting: Alfonso Soriano and Boston Red Sox