`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gypsy Queen Shortage

Gypsy Queen Shortage
I can't find these anywhere other than online. All the targets and walmarts around me (Minneapolis) don't have anything except for single packs that have been searched through heavily. Going to try to head over to Toys R Us but not holding my breath. How long does Topps ship out cards? I can still find 2010 A&G and T206. Yet no Gypsy Queen. Plus I am not really a fan of the Bowman. And now Bowman Platinum was delayed...waiting for my boxes of A&G.

RE: Gypsy Queen Shortage
Same here! Only I will get the packs from my local Target. The pack here are easily determined which one has been search through and which one has not (because the people that search through the cards open the bottom of the packs here). Now I'm waiting on box of cards from the internet and the guy taking forever to ship them!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

yeah...I can tell b/c half the pack has been pushed own and it leaves 1 or 2 exposed on the topp. it's really too bad. the closest card shop to me sucks, they are more interested in selling magazines. so the only other 2 card shops I have found, 1 is over priced and the good one is about 45 minutes away. with gas so high it is a pain in the.....

No one...AND THE ROCK MEANS NO ONE....pre ordered it because everyone is sick of retro products , that's why topps canceled twp retro issues from last year.

Walmart here has been crap as of late and really them and Target are the only places that have trading cards anymore outside of your local scalper shops.

Target is where I go 90% of the time because they have such a diverse selection to choose from where as Walmart it's one box of single packs and 3 pegs of rack packs usually all of the same product.

I like the retro product b/c they are not flimsy like the 2011 bowman base product. feels like I am going to rip those just by breaking into the pack. series 1 and 2 topps isn't so bad, and I do like them, but all the hits are really in hobby boxes....even moreso in jumbo. can't hide a hobby box purchase like I can retail Smile the ol ball and chain...ya know!