`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New PC player

RE: New PC player
If you're a White Sox fan then I would go with Carlos Quentin. He's putting up some good numbers this year and did the same in 2009. He has some nice cards and is relatively inexpensive, and he's also still young
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(06-20-2011, 11:30 PM)waynetalger Wrote: since you are a Sox fan how about JJ Putz (300+ cards), Gavin Floyd (740 cards) John Danks (399 cards and I beleive and up and coming star) Just a few thoughts.
Putz? Really? Really? Really? Why waste money and time to collect him? Besides, he's not with the Sox anymore.

He should collect Konerko, Buehrle (he has to fight me for the autographs - I own 22 different ones) or Danks. Beckham is/was an overrated prospect. He'll be average at best in the majors. Viciedo is to early to grade as a major leaguer. Who knows, Kenny Williams might trade him for an overpriced/overrated has-been player in the near future. He's known to trade prospects away - Gio Gonzalez, Daniel Hudson (how's that Hudson for Jackson trade working out for ya?), Chris Young...

Paul Konerko would be a great bet

Harold Baines.
Baseball- 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome Inserts. Fernando Tatis Jr. and New York Mets.

Hockey - Auston Matthews. 2019-20 Upper Deck Young Guns and Insert Sets. New York Islanders.

konerko

pierzynski
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

(06-21-2011, 09:01 AM)amysb4212 Wrote: pierzynski
He has no card autographs in a White Sox uniform.

Id say Konerko or Frank Thomas, preferably Thomas as he has alot of cards to pick from new and old.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

alexi ramirez
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]