`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60 years of Topps numbering problem

60 years of Topps numbering problem
I have a 3 of the 60yot cards that the numbers don't seem to match up.
Here is a picture of the back of a Stan Musial card but the number is showing up as Jackie Robinson.
Can anyone tell me what's going on or what I'm doing wrong? Thanks
Ok, the picture didnt work, but its Musial on the front and back, but the number is 60YOTLC-1 which shows up Robinson.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 60 years of Topps numbering problem
(06-20-2011, 04:50 PM)robyoung81 Wrote: I have a 3 of the 60yot cards that the numbers don't seem to match up.
Here is a picture of the back of a Stan Musial card but the number is showing up as Jackie Robinson.
Can anyone tell me what's going on or what I'm doing wrong? Thanks
Ok, the picture didnt work, but its Musial on the front and back, but the number is 60YOTLC-1 which shows up Robinson.
There are two different lines. There's the 60 years of Topps, which are the reprints of cards that existed, and the line your card is from, the 60 year of Topps Lost Cards, which I believe is a print of a card that never was. The Letters in the number give it away.

RE: 60 years of Topps numbering problem
Yep The Lost Cards is like a subset to the 60 Yr. Of Topps insert set. There are 10 cards in all and they will look just like the 60 yr. Of Topps cards but will have LC=Lost Cards after the number.