`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Series 2 Topps broke case, most for trade.

RE: 2011 Series 2 Topps broke case, most for trade.
When you have a moment, let me know if your interested in a trade for some base cards plus the inserts of the kimballs, 60yot, diamond duos, topps town 2 and before there were topps. I would surely be interested in those if you have extras.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

If you pulled the Gold or Diamond Anniversary of cards 398 Pirates Team Checklist or 456 Ryan Doumit let me know. Thanks.

check me for the cashner and the cano utley dual
[Image: jrrcbannercopy.jpg]

Hey capt, trade offer sent. Let me know when you have a moment.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I'd be interested in the Diamond Anniversary parallels.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

any Verlander parallels?