`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PANINI!!

RE: PANINI!!
waiting on 2 redemptions Contenders max Komar and Kareem Jackson waiting for july 13th for that 4 month period so I can get my replacements

(06-21-2011, 05:17 AM)taffster74 Wrote: If you're after information on the progress of a redemption, do not call paniniamerica customer service - it is a totally different department people!!! If you have an active redemption, simply go to the site, go to your account, go to open redemptions, click on the relevant redemption number and ask your questions/make your comment (politely) in the comments section. I didn't need anyone telling me before I knew to do that. sorry if this comes across as sarcastic, but c'mon people - think!!!!
Sorry, but this is exactly the WRONG way to go about it. I've been waiting for as long as 15 months for some redemptions to ship. I added comments to the specific redemptions and the only response i got was some BS canned "we all hate redemptions, but they are a necessary evil" message. Nothing at all addressing my comments and requests for alternate cards. You have to call them and be VERY patient as they obviously have very short staffing in the customer service dept. i've waited almost an hour on hold in the past and then was disconnected. Then finally one day i actually got a person - told them my story and they pushed my redemption request through rather quickly.
Now i've heard other people try calling and never get an answer or others that called - waited - got a body - said they'd take care of it - and the CS rep tossed the request in the trash (most likely)
So your options are:
1 - Just keep waiting.
2 - update your request info online, which they will ignore.
3 - call them and wait an unbelievably long time to get a body (if you are lucky) and hope you get someone that follws up on your request.
GOOD LUCK!
I'm still waiting on 4 redemptions from 2010 Certified. Oldest one was submitted 11/2010. 4 month box checked. Guess they dont know how to use a calendar.

since Panini bought out Donruss/Playoff - their CS has TOTALLY gone down the tubes. WAYY more redemptions inserted in products - and the wait times have increased exponentially. They went from being the leader in CS to the worst (well, tie with Topps overall but at least Topps addresses their redemptions a lot quicker)
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

I went through the BBB, although Panini didn't reply within the allotted 10 business day time period after 1 email, 1 letter, and 2 voicemails from them. They did contact me instantly once they received the registered letter from the BBB. Their rating with the BBB has slowly been declining ever since they moved addresses it appears.
Collecting Tommy Z and ND Alums!
[Image: Banner.jpg]
My Bucket:
http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145...orner2009/

Thanks everyone for the help and i think i will give them a call and see what's going on there.
[Image: fudgiebannercopy.jpg]