`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned Members

Banned Members
Is there a new set of TOS? Quite a few are getting banned. Are we finally shutting the scammers out? If so great!
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

RE: Banned Members
I havent been here much. Who was banned? Why?
[Image: westaylor.png]

Looking For Ciccarelli, Voracek, Neuvirth, and 2009/10 and 2010/11 Heroes and Prospects autographs

Im curious as well. I suggest that we have a running thread in the sticky section controlled by the MODs notifying us of banned members. Just a thought.

Thanks
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Some of it has to do with the charging for org and some just refuse to pay to play. Then they try to go around the TOS by trading through Pm's. Can only be a good thing that these people are getting banned. Summer/off season is here and I would hate to see a "new" quality trader with little experience dealing with these "traders" get taken since this site has dwittled down to a select few quality/reliable traders, esp here at the hockey boards. I do agree with Hugh that maybe a banned user sticky thread may help, but we all know how easy it is to start another account. Kinda like a dog chasing its tail.
-Craig

If you check the Football forum from floydtown it will tell who is banned and who he owed cards to for other reasons they will not state. Possibley the private law or something to that nature.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Nothing has changed but the link to my list is in my signature
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)