`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prime 9?

Prime 9?
Does anyone know what cards or have any information on these prime 9 inserts/ redemption cards? thanks
[Image: jrrcbannercopy.jpg]

RE: Prime 9?
I'm still waiting on my shipment from topps.

Bring in your card to a lcs and they will give you the corresponding player.

any ideas on who the players are?

I haven't seen a cl but they previewed an aaron

so is this a decent pickup or is it just a base card or relic or something

Believe they are chrome

Yeah what you need to do is go to your local LCS thats "HTA" certified and then you need to redem the cards to them from a certain week "see the card for when you bring them in" to get that card.. Not sure what kinda card but you also get to enter a drawing to win a chance to go to the world series in 2012.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Here's a link to the Beckett article: http://www.beckett.com/news/2011/06/prim...ld-series/
I collect 1977-Present Baseball of any team, especially the Braves (NL) and the Red Sox (AL). Considering an expansion into vintage. I am slowly adding cards and wants to my org.

thanks guys

Basically they are worthless as it clearly states Dealers will be supplied with more than they will need to fullfill redemption requests meaning ebay and the secondary market will be flooded with these things.

Quote:Inserted into hobby boxes of 2011 Topps Series 2 Baseball will be Prime 9 redemption cards that can be redeemed for cards at your local participating hobby store. This promotion is exclusive to hobby packs/boxes therefore Prime 9 cards will not be found in retail packs or blaster boxes. The release date for 2011 Topps Series 2 Baseball is June 8 but the you cannot begin redeeming cards until July 18.

One Topps Prime 9 player will be announced each week and will be a mix of retired legends and current MLB stars. Just one player will be selected for each position thus making up the prime 9. Promo kits will be supplied to select hobby stores to distribute the cards as they come in. Expect to see many of these cards on the secondary market, such as eBay, as dealers will have many more of the cards then they will be able to redeem. Check eBay for the latest 2011 Prime 9 Baseball Cards that are currently available.

Each redemption card that you do redeem at a participating hobby shop will enroll you into a sweepstakes to win multiple prizes including a trip to the World Series and a meet and greet with the MLB Network staff. Several other prizes including free Topps cards will also be up for grabs.