`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Question...

A Question...
... Hope someone can answer before this is taken down. Has anyone else noticed the Red Banner sometimes indicates Tuesday, June 24th and then Tuesday, June 26th. Also what are the server upgrades for. I see no improvement to the trade tool, org or OPG. Why do they continue doing updates when the easiest solution is eliminate Org's older than 1 year.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

RE: A Question...
Mine says Tuesday the 24th. So I tried getting in the trade tool but no dice.....
Go Avs Go!

Trade Tool is down for me as well, and the banner states the 24th. I have no idea what is going on, so I can't really answer. All I know is that I am hoping for vast improvement.

Randi

All i ever ask for is compensation for the time they take the stuff we use down. We're paying for it but can't use it. Seems fair enough. *sigh* maybe someday.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Maybe if they throw more great deals and savings at us to keep us around for all the down time we experience? Oh wait.........they already do that LOL August 21st Beckett!!! Thats when my subscription runs out, I hope to see at least 75% off to renew my subscription or some form of compensation for the repeated lack of access to something I pay you to allow me access to! Or buh bye Maverick06 and hello SCF
[Image: Golies_zps1b8a9baa.jpg]

Thursday @5:30AM. Org and Trade tool down again for Maintenance. No Red Banner today. Glad to see nothing has changed here at Beckettland. But yet I can trade a coin at this moment.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I would be interested to see statistics on trading coins....as in, has anyone even made a deal here for coins ever?
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

(07-10-2014, 08:26 AM)chemainus Wrote: I would be interested to see statistics on trading coins....as in, has anyone even made a deal here for coins ever?

I've actually started getting into coin collection and I was on the coin site the other day...

After not being able to access random pages throughout the week, I saw there wasn't much activity on the coin side. They have a couple of dealers (for the coins i was looking for) but i was unable to see anything for trades and such. I realized it was much like the sports card section and i decided not to spend any money on that side and i really don't want to spend any effort on that side getting to know it because i can already see its just like this side...total heartbreak.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches