`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini certified redemtion

Panini certified redemtion
How good are they about sending the card you actually pulled and how good are they about sending it in a reasonable amount of time? I got a great one for my pc and do not want a replacement card for it. I got a Kendall Hunter Rookie Fabric of the Game Jersey Number Signatures so hope thats the one i get.
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

RE: Panini certified redemtion
Not good
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

@#$@$ maybe i will get lucky

Panini's very good at sending out the redemption promised, unfortunately sometimes we need to wait (due to production, or slow player turn around time) to get the card in question.

Best bet, call them and ask about the redemption and see if they are having any problems fulfilling it, then you can choose your course of action from there Smile

i havent had to much a problem with actually getting what i redeemed . but the time frame is what killed the exp. .. i did have 1 that the rookie hadnt signed so i got a replacement for the hassle and they did it justice the replacement turned out to be a PC item
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

i picked the wait 8 months before sending a replacement hopefully that doesnt happen though

I just got my Tandon Doss letterman from them and it only took 2 months, I was quite impressed