Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF / WTB 2011 Bowman Cody Pucket 1/1

WTTF / WTB 2011 Bowman Cody Pucket 1/1
Hi,
I am looking to trade for or buy the 2011 Bowman Cody Puckett Printing Plates and Super Fractor. I have one of the plates and all other colors of the rainbow. He is currently playing for the Carolina Mudcats and is my sons favorite player on that team. (He calls him Commander Cody from Star Wars Clone Wars!). He got his autograph for his birthday and I would LOVE to get him the rainbow and printing plates as a little set to hang on the wall. Please let me know.

As always, thanks for your consideration.
Cyph
[Image: cyphdogg2.jpg]]
Also Collecting: HoFer Autos, A Rod, Bo Jackson, Cameron Maybin, Chris Coghlan, Armanti Edwards, Tebow, Emmitt & Florida Gators, Michael Jordan & UNC Tarheels & Carolina Hurricanes

RE: WTTF / WTB 2011 Bowman Cody Pucket 1/1
Bump!
Also Collecting: HoFer Autos, A Rod, Bo Jackson, Cameron Maybin, Chris Coghlan, Armanti Edwards, Tebow, Emmitt & Florida Gators, Michael Jordan & UNC Tarheels & Carolina Hurricanes

I now have 3 of the 8 plates, still no super fractor or base 1/1. I am also looking for the red refractor #'d /5. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

So I checked my printing plates and I have 2 1 of 1 BP64 Cyan Plates??? Not one BP64 and one BCP64. Both are BP64...

Has there been any issues with people faking printing plates? They both look legit, one faded more than the other, but they appear to be of the same metal type, grain and consistency. Do maunfaturers use more than one plate in the production process for each color? Neither cost me mush since he isnt a hot prospect, but still it kind of irks me...

Thought?

(06-30-2011, 10:50 AM)cyphdogg Wrote: So I checked my printing plates and I have 2 1 of 1 BP64 Cyan Plates??? Not one BP64 and one BCP64. Both are BP64...

Has there been any issues with people faking printing plates? They both look legit, one faded more than the other, but they appear to be of the same metal type, grain and consistency. Do maunfaturers use more than one plate in the production process for each color? Neither cost me mush since he isnt a hot prospect, but still it kind of irks me...

Thought?
Is one the international maybe? I don't know if the numbering is different on international
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(06-30-2011, 10:50 AM)cyphdogg Wrote: So I checked my printing plates and I have 2 1 of 1 BP64 Cyan Plates??? Not one BP64 and one BCP64. Both are BP64...

Thought?

Can you posts scans of front and back? I think I have a theory on this
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(06-30-2011, 02:22 PM)iconms Wrote: Can you posts scans of front and back? I think I have a theory on this
Will do that this weekend. I'd love to hear your theory!

(06-30-2011, 10:15 PM)cyphdogg Wrote: Will do that this weekend. I'd love to hear your theory!
From what I've seen, I think the backs of both a bowman prospect plate and a bowman chrome prospect plate say the same thing because they both fall under "2011 Bowman" (even the chrome - the BCP are inserts under Bowman). I'm guessing the difference will be on the front in the top corner where one will say just "bowman" and the other will have "chrome".

If that's not the case, something fishy is going on
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(06-30-2011, 10:26 PM)iconms Wrote: From what I've seen, I think the backs of both a bowman prospect plate and a bowman chrome prospect plate say the same thing because they both fall under "2011 Bowman" (even the chrome - the BCP are inserts under Bowman). I'm guessing the difference will be on the front in the top corner where one will say just "bowman" and the other will have "chrome".

If that's not the case, something fishy is going on
But the Chrome plates would be reversed, wouldn't they?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Chrome plates are reversed and it does say the card # is BCP64 for the Chrome plate I have. I am *hoping* it is the international version, but I dount it. neither cards mentioned it being international, and that means there would be 12 plates out there if it was the case...