`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I made a feedback mistake with buckunteer and got watcha want...

I made a feedback mistake with buckunteer and got watcha want...
My trades with buckunteer and got watcha want went flawlessly. They were both very easy to communicate with and even gave me some bonus cards.

Somehow when I gave them feedback it was marked as negative. In no way was any part of the transaction negative. This was an error on my part and I want to let everyone know that they are great traders.

I will do what I can to correct this and am very sorry to buckunteer and got watcha want for my mistake.

Does anyone know who is the best person to contact with a feedback issue?

Jake
I called the Beckett Customer Service phone number and the guy told me there is no way to change feedback right now. They are working on an option to allow changes but it won't happen for a few weeks (translation: a long time).

I feel terrible for putting a blemish on the feedback score for two absolutely great traders.

This is all my fault and I just wanted to make this public on the forums to let the traffic here know that GOT WATCHA WANT and BUCKUNTEER are EXCELLENT TRADERS and now have negative feedback because of my mistake.
Always interested in anything Suns!

RE: I made a feedback mistake with buckunteer and got watcha want...
No hard feelings. Your remark should show future traders that it was a mistake.

How many of us have done this, almost done this, or had it done to you? I am curious because I have seen it on others feedback when I have checked their history out.
Other forums give the Mods the ability to alter mistaken or undeserved feedback, I hope this forum catches up someday.....
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

I have done this before and felt terrible. There was nothing the mods could do at the time. It is a shame they can't give someone the ability to correct it.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

just did it yesterday. first time leaving feedback on my phone, was all good for 3 members but 1 wasnt, and i know i hit the stars. felt bad, but what can ya do?
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

theres a thread in the football trading board that is about this very subject, I believe they are trying to make a list, you should check it out
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.