Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My Razorback PC

RE: My Razorback PC
This weeks pickups , Decided to get a few new players
[Image: 2346543_0003-1.jpg]
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

New Mallett Pickups
[Image: 2346543-2.jpg]
Rookie Recruits /25 Inception /50 R&S/10 Absolute /25
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

Great looking Ryan Mallett cards. I'm digging all the sweet patches there.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Those are freakin nice,specially in person.

Still jealous of those Fosters and that Atwater.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

Great PC. My 2 favorite Razorbacks
Tony Bua.....
[Image: 05Buablack6-29-09.jpg]

Preston Carpenter (RIP)
[Image: CarpenterTTMau11-3-10.jpg]
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

I'll admit that I went digging for this, but your collection rocks! It needs more Matt Jones though. You can pick his autos up for a buck or send a card to the radio station in Little Rock for him to sign.
[Image: B6aktTl.png]

I collect Bears, Celtics, Yankees, Cardinals prospects, and Razorbacks

Hey Razorback9,Jon dropped out of the hobby about a year ago.Don't think he comes on here anymore either.

I think he did keep a few cards but sold off most of the collection when he got out.If there was anything you were interested in lmk and i can ask him about it next time we go out and pop a few rounds.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

(08-03-2013, 03:50 PM)budmademewizer Wrote: Hey Razorback9,Jon dropped out of the hobby about a year ago.Don't think he comes on here anymore either.

I think he did keep a few cards but sold off most of the collection when he got out.If there was anything you were interested in lmk and i can ask him about it next time we go out and pop a few rounds.
Yea, I checked his profile after I commented and saw that he hasn't been on in ages. I'll keep that in mind though. Thanks.
[Image: B6aktTl.png]

I collect Bears, Celtics, Yankees, Cardinals prospects, and Razorbacks