`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2011 biggest surprise predictions!

2011 biggest surprise predictions!
Everybody post what you think could be the biggest surprise of the season, whether is be a division winner or an mvp candidate. Whatever you think could happen that sounds ridiculous right now. That way you can look smart when the season is over.

I have a few:

Orioles not finishing in last place
Astros making a run at the wild card
Giants finish under .500
Cy Young sleeper - Jered Weaver
MVP sleeper - Jay Bruce

RE: 2011 biggest surprise predictions!
My biggest surprise prediction is Albert Pujols will NOT hit REALLY good and the Seattle Mariners will NOT rely on Felix Hernandex for the 2011 Season. =>

you got the orioles right. their offense is well above average

athletics will win the west

wild card comes out of central and yankees miss playoffs
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

(02-15-2011, 03:02 PM)hilfiger1975 Wrote: My biggest surprise prediction is Albert Pujols will NOT hit REALLY good and the Seattle Mariners will NOT rely on Felix Hernandex for the 2011 Season. =>
By saying the Mariners will not rely on King Felix are you saying that the team will play well even and him not be the only bright spot or are you saying that he will pitch poor? Its hard to understand your prediction when they only "relied" on him to be an average team instead of a terrible team last year.
(02-15-2011, 03:22 PM)gherkin1496 Wrote: you got the orioles right. their offense is well above average

athletics will win the west

wild card comes out of central and yankees miss playoffs
Athletics is a bold prediction, I think a lot of people expect the Yanks to miss the playoffs with their atrocious rotation and the Sox getting so much better.

(02-15-2011, 04:22 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: By saying the Mariners will not rely on King Felix are you saying that the team will play well even and him not be the only bright spot or are you saying that he will pitch poor? Its hard to understand your prediction when they only "relied" on him to be an average team instead of a terrible team last year.

Athletics is a bold prediction, I think a lot of people expect the Yanks to miss the playoffs with their atrocious rotation and the Sox getting so much better.
It was a joke from the previous predictions thread. All in fun. =>

Elvis Andrus will hit a home run Big Grin Wink
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

The Pittsburgh Pirates find some old film of the '79 Pirates and become inspired when they hear We Are Family. They revert back to the uniforms from that year (I've always loved those hats) and drive all the way to the W.S. championship.

White Sox will win the AL Central. Sleeper MVP: Hunter Pence
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(02-18-2011, 09:05 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: White Sox will win the AL Central. Sleeper MVP: Hunter Pence
Nice sleeper, he quietly had a nice season last year.

(02-15-2011, 04:55 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: Elvis Andrus will hit a home run Big Grin Wink
lmao
NL Homerun Leader.......Lance Berkman
Astros make the WS
[Image: lbMplTF.png]
1967 Topps
Super Collector of Cal Ripken Jr. & "Pudge" Rodriguez
bowers25’s bucket