`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
What To Do With Base Cards?
12-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Does anyone have any idea what to do with base cards? Theres only a handful of collectors who seek them anymore. I have thousands but feel that throwing them out is just a waste after all the time and effort I put into organizing them.

Collecting Anaheim Ducks looking for
2007-08 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Triples #ST3GPR Ryan Getzlaf#{Corey Perry#{Bobby Ryan found in 2007-08 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Triples
Will trade for or purchase it
My bucket http://s1237.photobucket.com/home/duckangelfan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2010, 09:12 AM
I enter every card I have into organize. I have made a bunch of trades for cards I thought no body would want.

[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket
12-05-2010, 05:35 PM
see your in box
05-05-2012, 06:00 AM
RE: What To Do With Base Cards?
[quote='duckangelfan' pid='1360709' dateline='1291525260']
Does anyone have any idea what to do with base cards? Theres only a handful of collectors who seek them anymore. I have thousands but feel that throwing them out is just a waste after all the time and effort I put into organizing them.
[/quot

You can help me in a project that i try and do every year. I make packages with 10 cards in each and at Christmas i'll hand them out to Shrinner Kids and now this year i had more donations, now i can try making my fellow Veterans smile. When i was the Judge Adjuatant i put a motion to hand out socks at Christmas. It was great. So being i only collected certain players of my team. I asked a few of the card stores seeking help. I had a couple of ebay sellers donate already. I have about 300 packages so far. If you would like to donate and make a Child or Vet smile contact me or just take them to a hospital thats close to you. Go Cowboys
05-09-2012, 01:38 PM
(05-05-2012 06:00 AM)dcwalt Wrote:  [quote='duckangelfan' pid='1360709' dateline='1291525260']
[/quot

You can help me in a project that i try and do every year. I make packages with 10 cards in each and at Christmas i'll hand them out to Shrinner Kids and now this year i had more donations, now i can try making my fellow Veterans smile. When i was the Judge Adjuatant i put a motion to hand out socks at Christmas. It was great. So being i only collected certain players of my team. I asked a few of the card stores seeking help. I had a couple of ebay sellers donate already. I have about 300 packages so far. If you would like to donate and make a Child or Vet smile contact me or just take them to a hospital thats close to you. Go Cowboys

Mine go into my Organize first, and then they move to Harbor House a couple times a year.

Remember that what you do not want, however, someone may cherish.

JonathanI

I look for career Chicago Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, Fire, Red Stars, and Sky players in their respective Halls of Fame. Add to that list some personal favorites on the current rosters, and everything else in my collection is up for trade.
05-11-2012, 12:50 PM
i collect all and any base, granted it depends on what someone is looking in return for them and what they are sending, but i will trade for any base, the more the better of any sport/non sport/ etc.
05-26-2012, 05:48 PM
I'm a big base card collector.... looking for someone to take them off your hands?

[Image: madhatter_BBF.jpg]
06-19-2012, 06:32 PM
If you have any Henderson base cards I would be very willing to trade you for them.

Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]
06-22-2012, 03:43 PM
donate them.... make a kids day for sure...

THE JORDAN SHIPLEY VAULT:
http://s1144.photobucket.com/albums/o492/slotman11/
07-30-2012, 08:41 PM
I just went through two boxes and pulled out probably $200 in rookies that were nobodies a couple years ago.
Keep them.
Or sell them as a lot.

Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]