`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
*UPDATE - These multi-sport photos are numerous and were released in different years. I have seen some that are not even autographed. Someday I may have a comprehensive checklist compiled.

1995 Signature Rookies Tetrad Autographed Photos <br />
<br />
I am seeing a number of these appear on eBay and some of them are not even accounted for (like the examples below). Some have varying types of hologram authentication stickers affixed too, and some do not even have that like the McDuffie that I own (in contrast to a different one shown at the bottom). <br />
<br />
If I understand this correctly every card in this Tetrad set has a redemption 8x10 photo numbered to 3,000. I am inclined to believe that is not true however since I have never seen one of Kerry Collins, just to name one example, being sold online ever after all these years (of course that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist either). <br />
<br />
I wonder if these 8x10s are redemptions from other Signature Rookies sets or if they were released in 1994 or 1996 instead.<br />
<br />
[Image: 1328_1.jpg]<br />
[Image: jm4851.jpg][Image: ebay39839a1.jpg]
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 11-24-2009, 10:34 PM