Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
nittany13 Wrote:
OzzieGuillen13 Wrote:On the Litho-Cel, I remember reading a while back that the base card (with funky colored picture) was part of the cel price (see through card). I think it may have been in an old Reader's Write in Beckett. I remember it because I wasn't sure how to price them and it said that you had to have both pieces for it to be considered as one.
<br />
If indeed the Litho-Cel card always came with the accompanying "slide-in" card (for lack of a better description) of that same player in the very same pack of cards in question, then that would make perfect sense. If not than I think they should be categorized separately. Currently I do not know if these two pieces were allocated this way in the packs or not.<br />
<br />
Thanks for that input Smile.
<br />
They were seperate. I think you got one Cel and two or three base cards. I agree that they should be listed apart from one another because they were apart from each other in the packs.
Looking for Ozzie Guillen, Gordon Beckham, Frank Thomas, Travis Snider, John Starks, White Sox and anything else that catches my eye!

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by OzzieGuillen13 - 10-15-2009, 12:06 PM