`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
A number of interesting examples have been posted since I posted here late last year. Good work people.

I will note that in post 441 the 90 card 1990 Fleer Stars and Stripes set that is featured has been listed in the OPG all this time. In the past I too have made a couple of similar errors in this thread as well, which I subsequently fixed.

To expound a little further on the most recent ginge01 posts, I too noticed these omissions years ago. The post below is from page 2 submitted in 2009. I jumped in my DeLorean and found it. It is easy to overlook examples in this thread due to the volume of accumulated posts (I am not complaining). It would take forever to sift through everything.

My previous examples, and now your additional finds ginge01, still need to be added.

(03-16-2009, 03:23 AM)nittany13 Wrote: Here are 2001 Select Kerry Collins, Randall Cunningham and Vinny Testaverde autos (who knows how many others exist?) which are not listed on the Beckett registry. I have no idea what insert set it came from since it does not seem to fit anywhere (box toppers? redemptions?). These auto cards undeniably look legitimate though. <br />
[Image: 86e4_11.jpg][Image: BP8evw2kKGrHgoH-DwEjlLlzbOWBJ2Qkh8T.jpg]

Concerning the 2002 Score Originals, those are indeed already listed in the OPG. I think 57 of these auto cards are listed and some players are featured multiple times. I think I recall there are at least four short printed Kearse ones listed alone.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 06-07-2015, 07:58 AM