`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
1997 Score Board NFL Experience Hard Target

[Image: scan11_zpsd947f594.jpeg]
[Image: scan16_zps7dd2206c.jpeg]

I don't believe these have been addressed before, but I apologize if they have. Currently, the Beckett Database lists the 1997 Score Board NFL Experience Hard Target cards as a 5-card set. According to the set description, "These oversized (approximately 5" by 7") cards were distributed by Score Board at the 1997 NFL Experience Super Bowl Card Show in New Orleans. Each card is unnumbered and features a top NFL player on the cardfront with an explanation of Score Board's Wrapper Redemption program on the cardbacks. A different player was distributed each day of the card show." Clearly this description is referring to the card on the left. The other 4 players are Terrell Davis, Emmitt Smith, Eddie George, and Keyshawn Johnson. The card on the right is a normal-sized card and I believe was an insert in the 1997 Score Board NFL Experience packs. Unfortunately I don't have any other information as to what the checklist looks like or what players are involved. This is the only regular one I've seen, but I haven't really been looking for other ones. But this card is HT4 in the set. My assumption is that there are others. But the real question is are they limited to the same 5 players or is it an expanded checklist?

At the very least, I think the current listing should be changed to "Hard Target 5x7" I know they won't add the regular-sized set until a checklist can be confirmed but I just want to throw it out there and see if anyone else has any information regarding these. I thought since Keyshawn is involved maybe ginge01 has some knowledge...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by uwash97 - 09-29-2014, 02:33 PM