`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
cgod26 noted "I'm pretty confident that the blank back is just a regular card that was suppossed to be a #ed/1000 version or a preview version that never got printed, then released after bankruptcy. I have a ton of these blank backs that are almost all from collectors edge.

From what a worker at Beckett told me, the printed cards like the preview card should be added and would most likely if you contacted beckett with a picture. But the hand written samples, etc.(possible fraud) and the blank backs will not."

[/quote]

I agree that the blank numbered cards, should not be listed. The sample version above is a little different though. Note it has "sample" printed real small on the front.

My guess, is this was the first version of the promo, and some executive thought it would make more sense to note it being a promo in the number box, so they redid them. I imagine we will never have answers to ce questions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by mbostick - 09-09-2014, 05:56 PM