`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
flightposite Wrote:Hey there Jaderock, sent an email to you but don't know if you got it...<br />
<br />
<p>Hey there, I am an old beckett board member and remember from your Brunell collection that you dealt with the Elite dual jersey numbered status guy. I was looking to get his email as he has the John Carlson 89/89 and as someone who knows John personally, I collect his 89/xx cards. If you could possibly get me his email or even contact him for me, I have some status dual numbereds i'd offer up to him for it. Please let me know.</p>
<p>Btw. Congrats on your Brunell collection, I couldn't even do that with John. I had so many of his cards but just got so tired of all the different parallels that all looked the same that I eventually gave up. Now I just go after non-plate 1/1s and 89/xx. So I congratulate your collection...</p>
<br />
PM Sent<br />
---<br />
<p>Today's NEW addition:</p>
<p>Proof Card</p>
<p>2000 Pacific Paramount Zoned In Proof with Brett Favre</p>
<p>Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!</p>
<p>[Image: 2000paramountzonedinfavrebrunell.jpg]</p>
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Messages In This Thread
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo - by jaderock - 02-03-2009, 08:46 PM