`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
<p>[/quote]<br />
There IS NOT a dual foil  or dual NON foil version. The Gold  Mirror has a gold front and is serial #/25 on back. Brunell is the front and Collins is the back.</p>
<p>I actually still need the Collins foil variant for my collection.<br />
[/quote]<br />
Hmm...if there were only 25 gold foil variants printed that would explain why those suckers are so hard to find, especially since its from 10+ years ago. Curiously the Beckett listing only lists one of the regular, in addition to the mirror gold holo, versions which is why I inquired if you happened to have any other additional variations that I was not aware of. I will send an e-mail requesting that the second version of the regular issue of the insert set be listed.<br />
<br />
Thanks again for clarifying that for me.<br />
</p>
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo - by nittany13 - 01-31-2009, 07:24 PM