`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
nittany13 Wrote:<p>Since you are the foremost authority on Mark Brunell memorabilia, jaderock, I got a bit of trivia - and a question for you as well. This pertains to the 1997 Pinnacle Team Pinnacle insert set. Below you will see the front and backs of two different cards:<br />
<br />
As you most likely know already above are two of the variations of the same card, the front is foil while the back is not for card 1 and vise versa for the other. In your collection do you have another variation where both sides are foil or non-foil? Apparently there is also another card which is deemed mirror gold, do you have that one by any chance? I just never seen the mirror gold so I am curious about its existence.<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance Smile!</p>
<p>
<br />
<br />
There IS NOT a dual foil  or dual NON foil version. The Gold  Mirror has a gold front and is serial #/25 on back. Brunell is the front and Collins is the back.</p>
<p>I actually still need the Collins foil variant for my collection.</p>
<p>---<br />
<br />
Alstott9Adams...I would be interested in the SPX #/25 GU card.<br />
<br />
---<br />
<br />
Bob,<br />
<br />
The seller bought a FULL uncut sheet and chopped it up himslef to create "variants" (strips or dual). Since I have the Pacific Uncut sheets already, I am not buying anymore of the "chopped up cards". Exceptions will be if  I don't own a complete sheet of said cards.</p>
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Messages In This Thread
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo - by jaderock - 01-31-2009, 01:02 AM