`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Jimmy Wolfrey Wrote:hey you might want to buy a redemption that that isn't going to be made to see if that 'red' version is at upper deck somewhere..or you could try to call them to see... i actually did that with dlp with the 2000 contenders marc bulger card which was a redemption they had a bunch still there..and i just bought some redemptions that weren't being honored except with replacements.. 2002 contenders was great product just for this Smile

Thanks Jimmy...anyone got a list of "replacement only" redemption cards that are still "active". OR does UD have a list of what's not being honored?!? I'm a bit out of the loop since I don't collect much new stuff Sad

----

Today's addition:

2006 Donruss Elite Back to Back Leftwich/Brunell Dual Jersey (both 4 Color patches) #/25...this is my 2nd 4 Color/4 Color patch of them from this set!

[Image: 2006BTB4c4c25.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

Messages In This Thread
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by jaderock - 09-16-2007, 09:56 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM