`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
J-Rob7 Wrote:What an... interesting... player selection! Joe Germaine?? Jeff Blake?? 6 of these things belong together, two of these things do not... Wink

Never seen anything like that before tho! Pacific made plaques for press plates, but they were never actually "released" until the company folded... pretty unique!!

False...Pacific included some of those Printing Plate sets as redemptions in packs and then Pacific also sold many of them ON EBAY under pacifictreasury (or something like that). Wink

---

Davz13 Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:56:36 PM Wrote:I have the Zereoue from that!
Got it a few years ago. They're sweet!

I have his for Finest and Bowman Chrome. Maybe you'll be able to get Brunell's Chrome one too.

Oh, and jaderock, I might have just pulled a Brunell 'parallel' for ya! from 1999 Mystique...
i dunno if it is common or what, but I just noticed this 'parallel' since i just busted 2 boxes.
I'm gonna leave ya hanging right now to what it is, cause I'm tired and off to bed. hahaha
i'll try to get you scans tomorrow!
(and no, it isnt the gold parallel. and i kept the 'mystery foil wrapper' on, since you don't see that much )

Thanks for the reply...I remember losing the Brunell Finest one 2 years ago and the guy put it up for auction last week. Idon't think I've ever seen the Bowman one!!!!!

I have a "parallel" from the 1999 Mystique set that was very "odd" - it was missing one (or more) of the printing process!! You have my INTEREST SIR!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by jaderock - 10-10-2007, 12:00 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM