`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
nationalyankee Posted: Monday, January 07, 2008 8:08:56 PM Wrote:How do you store your collection? And can you maybe take a bigger picture of the jersey with all of the faded signatures, I am curious to see what the whole jersey looks like.
In storage at a old military bunker!

coltsfan242 Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 8:00:43 AM Wrote:I picked this one really cheap at the local shop yesterday.

Great, you could sell it to me for cheap too! Smile

unclejoe Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 11:09:42 AM Wrote:I've run into the same thing on Marcus Allen printing plates from CE. My theory is that there were printing plates for the parallels too, and in printing plate form they are indistinguishable from the base card. One of your sets of plates could be from the base card, and the other set of plates from the 50-point parallel.

Joe

Good theory and a possibility, but I don't buy it. I think that some of these plates hitting the market are NOT from the defunct companies, that some plates are being maded after the fact. This was the worse looking plate that I have picked up...very dark unlike all the others. hmmmm!?!

---

Today's card - Card comes home!

Original traded this card and another auto for the same card but #100/100. Recently he listed on ebay and I bought it so it came home with open arms! Smile

[Image: camehome.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by jaderock - 01-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM