`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(05-05-2022, 08:59 PM)jplarson Wrote: I gotta hand it to Panini, they do great with their Score photography.  Really makes the rest of their premium product lines so sad.

I take the position that Score should be much higher regarded as a product - it's one of their legacy products (along with National Treasures, Donruss, and Contenders) and the product with the longest continuous history in football - beginning back in the 1980s.  It is essentially Panini's version of base Topps - and unlike Donruss has not been diluted with a chrome (I mean, Optic, don't want to infringe those trademarks) version - and in many respects its a better product (better photography, better inserts, betters parallels, four autographs per box, no junk memorabilia in hobby (even in retail Score when they had the jersey cards, they were often "game used") than Donruss.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by ZSDOne - 05-06-2022, 09:13 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM