`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The official BMB Error Variation discussion and reference thread!

The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread!
TNP777 Wrote:
jacksoncoupage Wrote:A couple weeks ago, I went to my "local" card shop...

I'm assuming this card shop is in Portland. Which one is it? I was up in Astoria in Feb 07 visiting my dad and drove into the city to meet a collecting friend. We ended up finding this shop that was just across the river from Vancouver. I know that doesn't exactly give a great description - wish I could remember the street. I do know this guy had quite a bit of off-grade vintage, which was the main reason we stopped there. At any rate, I'll most likely be driving up sometime later this year and would like to maybe check this shop out.

Thanks again for taking the time to find these great Butlers!

Geordie

edit - I did a little Google research. I'm thinking the shop we visited was Sports Cards & More on SE Stark. There was a picture of the store on Google Maps that looked kinda familiar.

That's the one! It's one of those places where you can pick up a box at random off a counter (or to get through a passageway!) and always find something you want/wanted/didn't-know-you-wanted-previously.

Where is this off-grade vintage guy located? I can always use some off-grade vintage.

Messages In This Thread
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 02-19-2008, 01:01 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by The BGS & PSA9 Collector, ThoseBackPages - 02-19-2008, 01:07 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken Collector - 02-19-2008, 03:58 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 03-05-2008, 11:58 AM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 03-06-2008, 01:22 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by jacksoncoupage - 03-18-2008, 02:54 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by www*amazingheroes*com - 04-25-2008, 01:51 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by CALRIPKENJRCOLLECTOR - 05-23-2008, 08:17 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by detroittigerfan1976 - 05-23-2008, 08:43 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Therion (The Sanguinary Strosfan) - 06-05-2008, 07:54 AM