`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Prizm base cards have only 54 PARALLELS! Who's gonna chase their favorite player

RE: 2023 Prizm base cards have only 54 PARALLELS! Who's gonna chase their favorite player
(01-05-2024, 10:58 AM)jplarson Wrote: Jaderock always doing the smart thing and letting others get hosed on the ROI as he laughs to the bank picking up PC adds for relative peanuts compared to wax MSRP.  You love to see it!

I like opening boxes of cards.  I don't $850 like opening boxes of cards.  If others can afford it, excellent!  It'd be nice if Panini put anything resembling value into a box like that.
Exactly.

There are exactly three 2023 Prizm cards I'm interested in ... first Lions cards of Kalif Raymond and Josh Reynolds, and the updated uni card of Trey Lance with the Cowboys.

I'll just wait about two to three weeks for the Gem Fire Doosh Bag Network Bros to dump them on DBay for 99 cents each.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 Prizm base cards have only 54 PARALLELS! Who's gonna chase their favorite player - by rjcj2017 - 01-05-2024, 06:03 PM