`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Super Collecting + Crowd Sourcing = Crowd Collecting? I Need *YOUR* Help!

RE: Super Collecting + Crowd Sourcing = Crowd Collecting? I Need *YOUR* Help!
I met a reseller last week who had some good stuff - after pouring over his checklist for a long time, I was able to find a few cards that I needed! Always fun to find multiple cards I need in one place ... that rarely happens anymore.

First was a 1995 Panini sticker w/a different back variation that I didn't know existed. Here are the differences: (I already had the one on the right)

[Image: Scan-278.jpg]

Next up is an embossed San Francisco Labor Day '97 Pacific card. These aren't checklisted, but I pick them up whenever I find them as they are quite rare. This is my first Labor Day & San Fran embossed card.

[Image: Scan-238.jpg]

A pacific paramount parallel that I didn't have (I always get excited getting these as they can be so tough to find!)

[Image: Scan-239.jpg]

And another Pacific parallel - the "extreme limited" versions numbered to 45. Love it! There are 2 others that I have that are similar to this, but have different wording on it.

[Image: Scan-228.jpg]

This next one is a 2000 E-X magnet hand numbered to 99. In my limited time searching online, I haven't found anything out about it at all. Where did it come from? The world may never know! Whether it came like this or not, I think it is a very cool/unique card.

[Image: Scan-230.jpg]

Last but not least ... the big daddy. 2000 E-X Essential Credentials NOW /49

[Image: Scan-193.jpg]

That is all for now! As always, if you have any cool Cansecos, let me know!
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Collecting + Crowd Sourcing = Crowd Collecting? I Need *YOUR* Help! - by mouschi3 - 10-27-2015, 03:45 PM