`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the a-hole here? Ebay related.

RE: Am I the a-hole here? Ebay related.
(08-13-2015, 05:44 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Incorrect. I Do not buy a contract so that I may also provide the goods and services. Builders and developers buy the contract if the price is acceptable. My "bids" put in on jobs are my bin prices. If they are to the individuals liking, they buy my services. If not, they may try to counter. I sell my services as an Ebay seller would sell his product. The role a buyer on ebay plays is that of a builder /contractor looking for work to be done. I'm the one selling, their the one's looking to buy and therefore they pay me. The buyer doesn't get paid.

I understand what your saying but contrary to what people are reading into this I'm not asking what the cheapest he'll sell it for is. I never stated that and I don't know why people are getting stuck on that. I have most definitely used " I have X amount of dollars to spend right now. I'm interested in your card. Is it enough to get the deal done"? Most people have gotten offended or given one word replies. "No". I thought I was being offensive with that tactic. My offers were fair and I cut straight to the chase but it seemed like it bothered some sellers. I find that when I give a low initial offer sellers get extremely offended despite their cards being grossly over priced. My whole intention was to try and not offend the seller and figure out what I could give him and still have him be able to sleep well.

You are missing the point, you are bidding on the job. Your price quote is your bid. But rather than the highest bid, you want to be the lowest. in order to "win" the job.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I the a-hole here? Ebay related. - by GoStros - 08-13-2015, 10:07 AM