`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Does anybody know the cut off limit in ORG for the wants stars to work properly?

RE: Does anybody know the cut off limit in ORG for the wants stars to work properly?
Yes...everything above..YES!!.
MY stars seem to work for everything except 2014...and then sometimes, not at all for any year..that is my wants showing up.

My contact has been a size issue..but not sure they really know..

I received this e-mail 9/8/14 after months of asking

Jeff, we know about the issue and it seems to isolated to very large numbers of items selected for wants and/or trades.
We're working on a solution.

Dan Hitt
Associate Director - ECommerce
dhitt@beckett.com
972-448-9116
The stars issue..although technically on a "free" part of the site is a huge problem for me..having made over 1300 trades..it is impossible to search my Excel database for every card needed in a trade..so I give up sometimes.

Now, about the "free" part...I pay for OPG, so ORG is included..as you can get ORG for "free" under 100 cards..which stars work for..when you pay and really use the site for a super collector..the functionality decreases..seems at odds with ANY business model..but there you are..no stars..in thar..sorry..had to to do that..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anybody know the cut off limit in ORG for the wants stars to work properly? - by bonds20001 - 02-13-2015, 05:03 AM