`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Does anybody know the cut off limit in ORG for the wants stars to work properly?

RE: Does anybody know the cut off limit in ORG for the wants stars to work properly?
Bonds20001 has been at them for about a year on this, and doesn't seem to be optomistic that it will be fixed. See here is the catch 22...is it the size of your own ORG, or that of the trading partner. A recent trade of mine with another member with a large ORG would not show any stars above 2001, but other trades with different ORGS they show...sometimes. If it is just my ORG, and we can find the limit then I would do what I propose (which in a business way sucks, I pay for ORG for my cards to be catalouged, not technically to trade so that is why we really have no recourse for not having it work right, we don't pay to trade we pay to organize our own personal collection of cards) but if my trading partner also has an ORG above the limit, and since I am a set builder and team collector my prospective partners will be the same, with their teams marked similarly, then his/her ORG is also huge. So which ORG is the problem, yours, theirs, or both?
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anybody know the cut off limit in ORG for the wants stars to work properly? - by rmpaq5 - 02-12-2015, 10:49 PM