`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good size lot, jordan, durant and many others

Good size lot, jordan, durant and many others
I have decided to trade or sell all my non-mma cards (pictures in the link below). All the cards on the white board are in great shape. The only exception being one of the Jordan embossed is chipping in places like it was stuck to a card when pulled from the pack. The gold choice Jordan I am almost certain would grade a 9.5. the shaq is a refractor. All the cards on the wooden table range in condition but most are in really grade shape. The binder and the black box have a lot of goodies in them and many of the cards in them are worthy of being posted on this trade/sell but its just to many pictures already. The two boxes are full of cards I got out of the shed. the box they where in fell apart so I put them in the two boxes and in plastics bags. some of the cards in the boxes are stuck together. The baseball is signed by Rafael Palmero. I am looking to trade for one or acouple of mma cards but will take cash offers. I have an established ebay account to show my credibility/ integrity. if you have questions are want a close up of something or whatever let me know. Also I will cover any shipping expenses.

Ryan Wood's (ryan_wood1) Library | Photobucket

Messages In This Thread
Good size lot, jordan, durant and many others - by donwood84 - 09-02-2014, 10:25 PM