`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Neat Historic Autographs redemption from the National! ALSO NUTZ STORY!

RE: Neat Historic Autographs redemption from the National! ALSO NUTZ STORY!
(08-03-2014, 11:37 AM)uwash97 Wrote: I thought the heartbreaking part of that story was when they turned the jersey around and it didn't say "Sanders" across the back... :p Still, that's a nice jersey, and a really cool "instant redemption" idea. What did the other tin get you?

Yeah, I liked the idea too, they said they had alot of real positive feedback on it, so it might be a continuing idea. The other tin got me a auto'd Gaylord Perry "New York" jersey. Pics are in the baseball forum.

As for the SANDERS part, it almost got me too. I was opening the tin that had the Perry redemption while the they opened the other for me and all I heard was "You got another auto jersey from....." didn't hear the name. Then they went behind the wall for the jerseys and I just saw that "20" Lions blue jersey and took a big breath before they flipped it. STILL an awesome vintage player, and I'm a big fan of the inscription!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neat Historic Autographs redemption from the National! ALSO NUTZ STORY! - by jaykayzee - 08-03-2014, 06:05 PM