`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013-14 Crusade 2 Case Break (VERY scan heavy)

RE: 2013-14 Crusade Case Break (VERY scan heavy)
(05-23-2014, 12:01 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Dang man too bad the 1/1 wasn't somebody better! You should be able to contact Panini and get the 1 shorted auto via customer service though. Some nice stuff in there to trade for your Pippens!

So I submitted the QA request for the missing 10 crusades inserts (260 instead of 270, actually pretty common for this product to have several packs per case missing 1-2 cards) and the auto in the first case. I got back a snapcase with a dozen inserts and 2 packs, one with a Kyrie Irving Quest auto redemption/25. This was a surprise after having read so many posts about missing content being replaced by the lowest possible value pull. This is one of the few times I've been pleasantly surprised by Panini as they went above what I asked for in the request, and I would've been pleased even without the Kyrie, but to have a fair shot at a decent pull is all anyone could want.
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2013-14 Crusade Case Break (VERY scan heavy) - by carrollm09 - 06-12-2014, 07:34 PM