`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Styles - Which are you?

RE: Trading Styles - Which are you?
I'm generally a BV to BV trader. I'm willing to trade down, if its going to help someones PC, or its for my PC, but i wont trade down for bait. PC is different to set wants though, if I'm trading for set wants, i like it to be even, I'm not going to trade down RPA's for a heap of Sidney Crosby Hockey heroes inserts that i can buy for a buck on evilbay. I just don't see why i should trade a $100 card for 3 $20 cards, a $15 card and a heap of base, just because someone wants to, or im doing you a serious favour.

Patches for patches, autos for autos. Unless its going to help one of us in the trade and they ask me to help their PC or set wants, usually if its not even, or the other person is just lowballing to get my decent stuff, ill reject it and send a message why.

Also just because somethings marked as a want, doesn't mean id trade my left nut for it lol. Its almost like you need a "scale of want" from 1 to 10 - for me Joe Thornton #1's being 10, and base and insert wants being a 1 or 2. My org is used for me to keep track of my collections mainly, and to catalogue my set needs, the trade tool is a useful bonus that ties in with that.

Hope i haven't come across too brash, or blunt, because i still want to, and love to trade. Just getting a lot of crap offers lately, (like everyone on the boards gets from time to time) but ive also made some really good trades recently too.

Happy collecting and trading everyone! Smile

Steve.
(02-15-2014, 02:58 PM)mswatson Wrote: And since I generally do BV to BV, I'll question a trader who proposes a trade that's really lopsided in my favor - once. I figure that many folks don't have the OPG and can't really tell, so if that's the case, I'm honest with them, I don't want to take advantage any more than I would want them to take advantage of me. But if they're aware and that's what they want to do, I'm OK with it.

And This. 100 thumbs up for you. Smile

[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Messages In This Thread
Trading Styles - Which are you? - by snobles - 02-15-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: Trading Styles - Which are you? - by mswatson - 02-15-2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Trading Styles - Which are you? - by nemesis77777 - 02-15-2014, 07:17 PM