`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st

RE: 2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st
(09-15-2013, 06:01 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Many seem to be confused or just don't know this but (as nolan5000 said), the entries ARE cumulative. The more days that you enter, the better chance you have to win something by the end of the month. You don't have to enter on the day a prize comes up that you want, you just have to be lucky that a previous entry gets picked for it.
I won in 2011 (the 1st year of Customer Appreciation Month). I won at the beginning of the final week and was told that my 2nd entry was the one that won it for me. I entered every day that month and Day 2 won me a prize about 20 days later.
And YES, the drawings are completely random. I think that is a big reason that many of the winners are not known by most of us forum regulars.
I don't expect to win anything again this year, but I will continue to enter in hopes that I do. The top 2 prizes to me are the Kasey Kahne AU and the remaining 1-yr.TA OPG. I would be THRILLED to win either of those, but still would be happy to receive anything.

Congrats to all the winners so far!

Wow Spaz...thanks for the info, I didn't know it worked like that. I had only been entering on the days where I wanted the prize because I didn't want to be greedy and enter for something I didn't want. I guess I will be putting in an entry every day now and just hope I win something that I can use.

Messages In This Thread
2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st - by tkaplan - 08-21-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: 2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st - by bwolvie1122 - 09-15-2013, 05:30 PM