`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st

RE: 2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st
(09-12-2013, 12:26 PM)jessehynd Wrote: Thank you again beckett for the chance to win great collector items and giving "ALL" of the (new, semi-new, old/senior, paying and non-paying, posting and non-posting, forum participator and non-forum participator, trading and non-trading, multiple entry and single entry) members a opportunity to be appreciated this month.

Customer = A party that receives or consumes products (goods or services) and has the ability to choose between different products and suppliers.

I Choose Beckett!

Says the person who got lucky enough to have already won a prize lol. From your logo I assumed you worked for Wal-Mart but it sounds like you work for Beckett! LOL...Just Kidding...but seriously, congrats on your win. Like I said earlier I have no problem with rewarding all customers but also see nothing wrong and would definitely support exclusively rewarding longstanding loyalty also!

Messages In This Thread
2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st - by tkaplan - 08-21-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: 2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st - by bwolvie1122 - 09-12-2013, 08:24 PM