`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jordan's last 3 championships stats

RE: Jordan's last 3 championships stats
(06-21-2013, 12:04 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Did anyone ever say he wasn't human? I'm also very sorry, but he was definitely "above the game". The man's silhouette was recognizable world wide. He was the very definition of superstar. He was the face of the NBA, hands down. I never thought any of that was in question.

As far as making mistakes, I have not seen anyone say that he never made mistakes. Here's what people, or at least I said; 10 seconds left on the clock, do or die, Michael Jordan wants the ball and is taking the shot. Same situation, 95% of the time, LeBron James is looking to pass the ball.

That's a significant difference between the G.O.A.T and the heir apparent. One craved and thrived in crunch time, the other doesn't want the blame.

I understand where you are coming from and see your point. On the flip side, Jordan owes a lot of his branding to David Stern. He was the reason behind individually marketing players.

The point I'm making is take a lot of people on here make it seem as though Jordan did everything right. He has looked very human when his team needs him most. Within his last 3 championships (18 games) he shot 50% or slightly better only 4 times. The stat lines that Jordan has put up- people would destroy Lebron for.

When Lebron was in Cleveland he had the ball in his hands at the end of the game EVERY TIME. He only made the right basketball (pass to the open man) play a couple times. Jordan has done the exact same thing a few times in his career. Remember Steve Kerr made a game winning shot in the finals. No one blamed Jordan for passing up the final shot on that play, but the standard changes for Lebron.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Jordan's last 3 championships stats - by kenarm79 - 06-21-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: Jordan's last 3 championships stats - by kenarm79 - 06-21-2013, 12:19 PM