`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyrie Irving cards, trend or perpetual?

RE: Kyrie Irving cards, trend or perpetual?
(02-26-2013, 02:35 PM)arod1973 Wrote: I think Kyrie will stay at Superstar levels for a while..he has already made the All-Star team and had some significant high scoring streaks and games...

The only concern I see is he has missed quite a few games with various injuries...i am hoping that is not the trend that continues..

Wow..i just checked on the Limited Potential auto I bought a few months ago for $145...Last one sold at $295...I knew they were increasing but you werent kidding...

I agree! I hope he can avoid any more complications. If you have any interest in trading that Kyrie let me know Smile
(02-26-2013, 02:44 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: I think everything in this hobby is a "trend" in my opinion. Lol

This is definitely true, even Jordan's see low points. But my biggest thing is, some of the rare Kyrie stuff, I want to get while the products are fresh and these cards are available. But will he see value retention similar to that of Kobes, Lebrons, Jordans, or will he drop and stable out somewhat similar to Wade, Mello? If his cards will stay somewhat stable as they stand, then I would have no problem spending $300 for Kyrie auto... but if in a couple years Book values drop from $200 to $100 then I would be pissed.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyrie Irving cards, trend or perpetual? - by TBarn291 - 02-26-2013, 03:36 PM