`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Not Buy Old Upper Deck Products

RE: Do Not Buy Old Upper Deck Products
(02-12-2013, 11:35 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: So UD is supposed to hang on to replacement product for 20 years?

Give me a break.!!!!

Also the 2011-12 SP Authentic is less than a year old so as long as they still have replacement for it they should still replace damaged product.

If i pull a damaged microwave from the box, I can return it to the store for a new one. If I buy clothes from 2 years ago on the clearance rack and realize it has a hole in it, I return it to the store for a refund.
Auto companies are required to hold on stock enough replacement parts for 7 years. (granted they calculate how many parts they'll need and make them all at once, but the theory is they have enough parts for 7 years.)
As i'm typing this, I realize too if a gallon of milk goes bad before the expiration, you can return it to the store too for a full refund.

Why can't hockey card companies be held to the same standard as the rest of the world.

What it comes down to is that we know their policy, so we need to stop buying their old products until the realize they have to change the policy or do something about their old cards.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do Not Buy Old Upper Deck Products - by Optimus_Prime - 02-13-2013, 08:35 PM