`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need opinions on my PC..help me out

RE: Need opinions on my PC..help me out
(01-21-2013, 10:07 AM)Bntownfan Wrote: First of all - that is one doozy of a project (but awesome) and good luck! Second of all, from a pc standpoint, i would think the history of baseball would be the last choice - if that example holds true as I don't claim to have any knowledge whatsoever of that set - no picture or anything, just the auto - makes me want to store it someplace and never look at it again. BUT, that is my personal opinion. I do like the idea of the IP PSA/DNA if you have to, as in addition to the card, you also get to meet the signer (when possible). So my ranking would be the PSA/DNA, followed by tristar, then history of baseball.

I would have to think that a project of this nature, and because I am such a baseball nut, that value would take a back seat in some circumstances.

I have made strides in my progress shockingly. I am down to less then 70 cards I need to be 100% complete through 2012. I just can't decide on some of these whether to try for IP/Leaf Cuts/or watch for Signa Cuts.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need opinions on my PC..help me out - by dbroockerd - 01-21-2013, 10:33 AM