`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need opinions on my PC..help me out

Need opinions on my PC..help me out
I am working on a Lifetime Project. I am trying to acquire and autograph of every elected starter and replacement if starter for every All-Star from the year I was born (1980) until present. I have also additionally added every HOFer elected by the writers committee, every major award winner (Cy, MVP, etc.), every World Series MVP, every Home Run Derby Winner, and some others.

Anyway onto my point. I try to make them all on card autos if available. If not I take a cut, if that isn't available I take the good old sticker. If a sticker isn't available I add and IP or TTM auto and will have it PSA/DNA or JSA certified. Now comes my question! With the release of Leaf History of Baseball in 2012 I have about 23 players who now have a certified autograph (technically). Tristar Signa Cuts also seems to have a few guys floating around in it as well.

My question is which is better to have in the PC long term. I enjoy value but also enjoy being able to look at the cards if possible. Which would you rather have in your PC or if you'd rather say which would you think belongs better in my PC. Please rank these.
Tristar Signa Cuts
Leaf History if Baseball Cuts
PSA/DNA or JSA Certified IP/TTM

Here is an example of all 3 choices.
PSA/DNA
[Image: scan0006-1.jpg]

Tristar Signa Cut
[Image: scan0075-2.jpg]

Leaf History of Baseball
[Image: scan0034-3.jpg]

All help is appreciated.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Messages In This Thread
Need opinions on my PC..help me out - by dbroockerd - 01-21-2013, 09:43 AM