`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
To all of the people who complain about this site

RE: To all of the people who complain about this site
When things are running the way they should be running (not slowly) and when there are a good number of people on here, this place is by far the best when it comes to trading. As a few have already said, the organize feature can be an amazing tool to organize and helps immensely with trading, especially when you're looking for commons or set needs.

While a big reason I stopped trading on here was my move to vintage (though looking to do a David Ortiz PC with my son), I did find that it became harder to trade on here as it seemed more and more people were only looking for game/event worn/used cards or autographs. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but if/when you were looking to trade for cards that did not fit either of those categories, it was more difficult as people didn't feel it was "worth it". While I'm not 100% certain if that's supposed to be based on the supposed "value" of cards, I would think that if each had some cards that the other wanted, regardless of book/sell value, it would be worth it. Back in '09 I was able to put together the complete '08 Masterpieces set with SPs in a few weeks just through trades on here. I almost wonder if that would even be possible today.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To all of the people who complain about this site - by ricelynnevans75 - 01-11-2013, 09:26 PM