`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
CHANGE IN ORG/OPG FUNCTIONALITY - PLEASE READ IF YOU USE ORGANIZE

RE: CHANGE IN ORG/OPG FUNCTIONALITY - PLEASE READ IF YOU USE ORGANIZE
(01-07-2013, 02:47 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I know some folks will think you are just trolling to start stuff but has a member who has been here for awhile I completely agree with you.

I like the "idea" of Beckett. I mean I really like it. However, we were told about matchmaker and we have been shown nothing. The BGS registry doesnt work. The performance of the site is still not up to 2013 par. Some of the functionality of the site makes little to no sense. Yes I know I could leave but I dont want to leave. I like being a member here. I like the people here. I like a lot of aspects to the site. I just want the site to work the way it should. They way you told us it would. I dont mind $9 a month but when it has so many issues "site wise" I feel Im over paying for a broken service. Its like ordering a large coke and its flat. Now I understand I pay for "pricing" but I think its fair to say we at least I pay for both pricing and the site itself. Please Beckett make the best site in the world. If we as members can do anything to help let us know. Other sites literally make fun of this site! Its time to step up or go home and Im hoping we step up!!!

The pay for pricing argument was no more when they started charging for the organize. The site has been trash for years its as simple as that. The only reason why I'm around is the "idea" of the site and the whole wait and see if it ever gets better, but they won't get any of my hard earned money until it's no longer a dinosaur. I don't complain because I don't pay for anything, but I do wonder how much money every month they miss out on by not improving.

[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Messages In This Thread
RE: CHANGE IN ORG/OPG FUNCTIONALITY - PLEASE READ IF YOU USE ORGANIZE - by wavytiger1975 - 01-07-2013, 05:50 AM