`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Santa Showoff Thread II: Well, Let's See Em...

RE: Secret Santa Showoff Thread II: Well, Let's See Em...
(12-28-2012, 01:08 AM)jowlsisacanucksfan Wrote: No he enjoys seeing a man squeal like a little girl and jump up and down like the canucks just scored an OT game winner. And upon seeing this card below that's pretty much what happened.

[Image: Nazzy_zpsad24c887.jpg]

2007-08 SP Game Used Markus Naslund Auto #6/10.

I haven't even seen these before let alone thought I was ever going to own a Canucks one and all from generosity.

Make that two guys abandoning all trappings of masculine decorum over a cardboard. In my defense, it's something spectacular and probably my favorite card of the thread so far. A beauty sticker auto from SPGU? I guess miracles do happen. Great read...and the cards to back it up.

(12-22-2012, 04:39 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: My secret santa was from cambridge ont canada and it made my 5 year old son christmas !!!! he went nuts when he saw the additions to our pc's and to make it better we needed EVERY SINGLE CARD ty secret sanata from mark jr & mark III

At 45 words, that's like 43 more words than your typical post. Man I hope you took a stretch break. ; ) All were heartfelt though...Mark III going nuts is an image that definitely put a smile on my face.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Santa Showoff Thread II: Well, Let's See Em... - by ricebondsmntna2young - 12-30-2012, 03:29 PM